CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Hello from Mrs. York and Baby Landon!

Hello everyone! I apologize that I have not kept up with this blog while on Maternity leave. It is amazing how much time this little tiny being takes up! He certainly keeps me on my toes.

I have been keeping in touch with Mrs. Kandice and Mrs. Seales while I have been away and it sounds as though everything is going so well in the classroom. I even got to see some pictures and hear some stories, and it looks like the kids are having such a great time. I miss everyone so much, but I'm glad all of my sweet Kindergarteners are in good hands!

I can't wait to visit soon and show off Baby Landon. I will be back in the classroom for good on February 22nd. Until then, here are a few pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment