CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

HAPPY FALL BREAK/ FIELD TRIP REMINDER

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Fall Break! I know I am enjoying the time relaxing at home and I hope you are too.


Reminder: If you have not turned in your child's field trip permission form and money, Monday is the LAST day to turn that in! Our field trip is Wednesday, October 19th.


Also, if you said that you would like to volunteer on the field trip you are welcome to! However, you MUST be registered to volunteer with our family resource center. They will notify us of parents who are registered, anyone else will not be able to volunteer on the field trip.


Registered volunteers must provide their own admission into the Orchard and transportation the day of the field trip.


I'm looking forward to a very fun week and field trip! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment